Round, Oval & Double-Wall Duct
The unique attributes of Spiral duct (whether round or oval) can reduce installation costs:
- Easier to install through and around structural framing.
- Longer spans reduce installation operations and the number of connections and hangers required.
- Connections are made quickly and are easier to seal.
Spiral duct reduces upfront and operating costs:
- Low air leakage, optimal airflow characteristics, and less pressure drop allow smaller and more efficient air moving equipment.
- Inherently stronger, allowing the use of lighter gauge, less costly metals.
- Efficiently manufactured from strip steel to any diameter.
- Spiral duct's smooth interior traps less dust and is easier to clean.
Spiral duct is available in many materials to meet a broad range of applications:
- Electro-galvanized (Paintlock)
- Poly-vinyl coated steel
- Aluminum 3003
- Stainless 304 or 316
- Black Iron
Return to Table of Contents
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3812 N 39th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85019
voice ● 602-258-2298 fax